Easter Egg Hunts, Parades and Other Easter Fun in Florida in 2015!
Want to go to an Easter Egg Hunt, Easter Parade, Easter Train Ride or other Easter event in Florida in 2015?
Here's Where to Find Easter Fun in Florida!
There are Easter Eggs hunts all over Florida in 2015! Just click on your area of the state in the list below, or on the map farther down the page.
And if you would like to make your own natural organic Easter Egg dye, here's how to do it! And see these pages for a history of the Easter egg or the history of Easter egg hunts, and the origin of the Easter Bunny! This page shows you how to hard boil eggs and this page how to blow (or empty) an egg. Finally, you will probably also like our sister websites, which help you find pick-your-own farms to go pick strawberries, blueberries, apples, etc. in your local area!
Click on your area in this list or click on the map further down this page:
- Florida Panhandle (Pensacola, Tallahassee)
- North / Northeast Florida (Jacksonville, Gainesville)
- West and Southwest Florida (Tampa, St. Pete, Naples, Lakeland, Sarasota)
- Southeast Florida (Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Palm Beach)
- Central and central-east coast Florida (Orlando, Daytona, Melbourne, Fort Pierce)
Click on the map for the area you are interested in!